How to Get a Library Card
Anyone can receive a library card provided they meet the requirements set by our District Board of Directors. To be eligible for a free card, one of the following pieces of identification must be provided:
1. A Florida driver's license or Florida ID card with an address in Lee County.
2. A Lee County voter's registration card.
3. A Lee County Property Appraiser's intangible tax bill with library tax listed and with the individual name(s) of those applying for a card (not a business or trust name).
4. A declaration of domicile with a Lee County address.
5. An annual lease for residence in Lee County.
The resident card is good for three years, at which time it may be renewed.
Visitors and short-term residents are welcome to get a 6-month library card with full privileges for a non-refundable fee of $10.00.